Paris Hawken is an emerging photographer based in Margaret River, who produces hand-crafted cyanotypes insured by light and shadows. She explores alternative photography methods to create unique artworks, inspired by moody daydreams, books and movies
I work from the Mixtape Creative shared space in Margaret River.
- 2016 "Designs in Nature, Payet Gallery, group exhibition
- 2016 "Surface Collective", Xanadu Winery, group exhibition
- 2014 "Collective", Perth Centre of Photography, group exhibition
- 2014 "Evoke", Graduating Advanced Diploma of Photography Students, Central Institute of Technology, group exhibition
- Elle and Adhira - "Rising Star, Paris Hawken"
- Capture Magazine September/October 2014 - Featured in Emerging Talent Section
- InFocus Magazine August 2014 - Listed in Top 10 Young Australian Photographers article
- ACMP Student Photographer of the Year Book 2013 - Featured in Book as finalist in Portrait category
- "Kaleidoscope" Central Institute of Technology blog November 2014 - "Portraits of Paris" article